- Bamboo is finally green
- we will do a Pegasus RC1. actually a beta since we still want to address some issues.
- Rajiv fixed the build with python crypto issues
- pyopen-ssl was updated during 4.7.x series
- we should package only things that we are not sensitive to the versions
- so right now pyopenssl is removed from binary builds, and all associated dependencies were removed.
- New throttling things.
- number of jobs scale with the size of the workflows.
- SCEC all hands meeting.
- Took a stab at the containers.
- Rafael has to add a separate jupyter chapter
- Karan will update the throttling docs
July 21st, 2017
- VMs are down, so tests are slow, and cannot test the new features yet
- Mats will send an email (or call) Derek to check with the VMs issue
- Try to run the Montage container test on OSG
- TODO: Reconfigure our poll (it is not flocked yet)
- Pegasus 4.8.0
- Bugs on the container (transformation catalog) is fixed
- Stage in/out nodes based on the number of computing jobs on the workflow
- TODO: add warning for errors (size of jobs)
- Warning for category is done
- TODO: reference implementation of a workflow using docker (1000 Genome workflow - Rafael)
- Jupyter: add container keyword for API