- Checkpointing feature
- tested and implemented into pegasus
- communicated with LIGO and John Veitch will test it next week.
- will be run from a binary install
- kickstart won't enforce non zero exit code for application exit code . we will require application codes to exit with non zero status.
- Profile and Properties documentation integration
- database schema upgrade tool
- rafael starts working on it
- support for google storage
- hassan writes a paper for google storage
- compare S3 with google storage
- parallel uploads of chunks not supported with gsutils.. relies on a very specific python module
- uses oath token for authentication
- works paper revisions due oct 1st.
- dv/dt paper has been submitted as a CS dept tech report.
- DOE Oakridge meeting
- interface with ASPEN ( analytical modeling ) - domain specific language for defining code.
- combine aspen model with machine model and come up with estimates of runtimes.
- christopher riggers from RPI models parallel storage systems.
- Explore visualization stuff for pegasus-plots and dashboard?
August 25th, 2014