- Bamboo test failures
- condor-c tests working now. changed the site catalog for those
- rhel5 json module
- pegasus-transfer will do a proper check and complain for missing json module
- mats will update documentation accordingly
- Python Dependencies
- New python dependency 2.6 from 2.4
- newer versions of Fedora uses Python 3
- Fedora will keep python 2.x support till 2020.
- maybe have a dynamic bash wrapper across python code to pick the right python version
- have a tool called pegasus-python??
- concurrency limits
- apply to bamboo machine and our other workflow hosts.
- throttle number of grid jobs per categories of jobs. that is what SCEC wants and cannot be done.
- unless negotiation can be employed for grid universe jobs.
- define own throttles in compute jobs
- LIGO has an issue with no authentication URL rendering.
- quoting for environment
- implemented. changed both for environment and +remote_environment
- docker universe support
- should work out of the box with condorio
- new dagman default values
- show bad put?
- LIGO OSGdocumentation
- 10 minutes using pegasus-docbook
- using new pipeline it uses 3 minutes
- the hyperlinks don't work
- include that into pegasus website template
- In PHP we tell Google not to index old version
May 8th, 2015
Bamboo test failures