April 10th 2015
- gideon removed a bunch of stuff
- will be completing the cleanup
- pegasus-plots will be deprecated in the release notes for 4.5 release and removed for 4.6
- built now.
- should have created a 4.5 branch and then done a tag
- pegasus-halt ( is it prototype )
- pegasus-run on already running workflow
- pegasus-db-admin missing import
April 3rd, 2015
- Pegasus 4.5 release
- planner will set auto update on pegasus-db-admin . and include
- extra python modules being shipped mysql config and postgres config
- right now on our build hosts we are building mysql and postgres.
- RPM packaging adds dependencies automatically
- openssl dependency
- best option is database dependencies optional
- targets 4.5.0 pre release candidate for thursday
- pegasus-dashboard updates
- pegasus-monitord failed for 4.4 runs
- fix missing references
- REST API for monitoring workflows and jobs
- work on it for next week.
- 15 responses in all.
- xsede paper
- deadline on monday . 8 pages.
- have number of cores
- no reliable way for specifying cores on OSG
- web interface for influx db
- permanent influx db install