|Table of Contents|
March 20th, 2015
March 13th, 2015
- Metrics Server
- deployed on the production server.
- want to do anything on basis of distribution of files
- donald will create a new histogram page ,
- Pegasus NSF Report
- sent to Ewa
- Pegasus 4.4.2 release
- karan will check in release notes today
- Pegasus Tutorial as part of HPC Workshop Series in April
- Gideon will be going to the summer school.
- Pegasus 4.5.0 release
- Targeting May 1st release
- local-scratch is picked up.
- ensemble manager submission
- will support both modes
- bundle mode
- public ensemble manager. there are security issues. user credentials.
- the person who starts the service will setup the credentials
- pegasus-analyzer fix for case where jobs eventually succeed after failures
- pegasus-db-admin update
- transfer grouping of staging jobs
- Pending items
- User Questionnaire
- 12 responses for
- a lot of people are interested in a workshop
- better support for loops and branches
- better provenance support .
- Workflows on Google and Amazon
- google takes much longer to do data transfers.
- non shared fs and shared fs
- Demo in September of Panorama functionality
- getting data transfer metrics out of pegasus-transfer in structured way
- what data we need to collect
- for third party transfers we can do timings but not rates
- darek is working on adding real time monitoring to pegasus-kickstart
- pegasus transfer will communicate to pegasus-kickstart to report to a central server
- can be a http server similar to metrics server
- panorama is considering influx DB for real time monitoring.